Last Updated: 06/22/2009
Public Affairs will operate a comprehensive, coordinated program of public relations and communications that will enhance the University of Georgia's recognition as one of America's best public institutions of higher education. This will be achieved by:
- Providing professional expertise, services and resources of the highest quality to support the development and implementation of mission-critical institutional policies and programs
- Taking steps to initiate an intentional, coordinated marketing program aimed at cementing the University's position as a leading national research institution
- Gathering and disseminating accurate, timely, intriguing information that will help create and build positive attitudes and actions regarding the University among its various audiences
- Striving for a level of excellence in all operations and products that other public affairs offices will want to emulate
- Creating a comfortable, supportive working climate for Public Affairs staff that encourages and rewards creativity, diligence, cooperation, enterprise and shared responsibility.