The Alumni Association is pleased to offer diverse gathering opportunities for alumni and friends in the Atlanta area. The UGA Alumni Association is continually developing proven programs that embrace alumni from all walks of life. In addition to sponsoring numerous special events, the UGA Alumni Association has also created the following highly successful formats.
More UGA Alumni Association Signature Events
- Young Alumni - The UGA Alumni Association and its more than 115 alumni chapters around the world host a variety of events throughout the year specifically for recent graduates.
- Alumni Day Block Seating - From time to time, the Alumni Association is able to offer a limited number of tickets to select athletic events, including football, basketball, gymnastics, and more.
- Bulldog Breakfast Club - The UGA Alumni Association's Bulldog Breakfast Club offers alumni a comfortable, relaxed forum in which to exchange ideas, discuss topics of interest and network with distinguished UGA leaders, alumni and friends. Seating will be limited to 10 alumni per session and guests are encouraged to bring business cards. Join us in fostering an environment of Bulldogs helping Bulldogs.
- Keys to the Dawg House - All parents with middle and high school students interested in learning more about the University’s application process are encouraged to attend this information session. This is an opportunity to learn the "keys" to the admissions process at UGA.
- Student Alumni Association Events - There is always something exciting happening with SAA, including Dinner with a Dozen Dawgs, BEAT shirt giveaways, the GBook, Ghost Tour, Got Finals?, Founders Week, SAC, the Official Ring Ceremony, Ring Week, and 100 Days Until Graduation, among many others.
- UGA Alumni Career Fair - All UGA graduates, from every degree program, are invited to network with employers and fellow Bulldogs at this incredible career event serving Metro Atlanta.
- Freshmen Send Off - Chapters gather and celebrate the local students who are headed to Athens in the fall. Stay tuned to your local chapter page and the Alumni Association calendar for specific dates.
- Bulldogs Business After Hours - Mingle with fellow UGA Alumni after a hard day at work! This is a great opportunity to meet fellow Bulldogs in your area and to get involved with your area chapter.