The 2014 UGA Alumni Night at the Bookstore presented by Georgia's Own Credit Union will take place on Friday, November 21 (the night before the UGA-Charleston Southern football game) at the UGA Bookstore on campus. Alumni, their friends and family, and student donors are invited to attend. Admission is free, but registering online in advance is encouraged.
Attendees will have the opportunity to have their photo taken with Uga IX on a first-come, first-served basis.
This fun evening will also feature a visit from Hairy Dawg, free food and beverages, and music from DJ KingFish! The following UGA authors will be in attendance to take photos and sign their books:
- Sonny Seiler (BBA '56, JD '57) and Kent Hannon - Damn Good Dawgs
- Loran Smith (ABJ '62) - Spread Formation
- Rennie Curran - Free Agent: The Perspectives of a Young African American Athlete
- Lakeshia Poole (AB '05, ABJ '05) - Don't Let Me Fall
- Bridgette Burton (AB '11, ABJ '11) - The 365 Project: The Year of Getting Back to Me
- Carrol Dadisman (ABJ '62) - Dear Old U-G-A
- Josh and Wendy Torres - The Little Dawg
- Francene Breakfield (BS '95) and L.D. "Neicy" Wells (AB '96) - An Anthology of Sisterhood: 22 Shades of Red
- Shonte Press (BBA '03) - Timmy's Yummy Tummy and His Tin Tin Snacks
- Charlene Thomas - A Dog Named Munson Finds the Missing Game Ball
- Multiple UGA Authors - The Tangible Past in Athens, Georgia
Online registration will close at midnight on Tuesday, November 18. Walk-up registration will be offered beginning at 5:00 p.m on the day of the event.
Following the event, attendees will be able to download their photos with Uga IX on this page (at no cost) and tag themselves in the event photo album on Facebook.
Questions? Please contact Wanda Darden at email@example.com or 706-542-2251.