Due to the large number of attendees at this year's Alumni Night at the Bookstore, photos are split into two albums.
Please click here to view and download photos from the first portion of the evening.
Please click here to view and download photos from the latter portion of the evening.
The 2014 UGA Alumni Night at the Bookstore presented by Georgia's Own Credit Union took place on Friday, November 21 at the UGA Bookstore on campus. Alumni, their friends and family, and student donors were invited to attend.
Attendees had the opportunity to have their photo taken with Uga IX on a first-come, first-served basis.
This fun evening also featured a visit from Hairy Dawg, free food and beverages, and music from DJ KingFish! The following UGA authors were in attendance to take photos and sign their books:
- Sonny Seiler (BBA '56, JD '57) and Kent Hannon - Damn Good Dawgs
- Loran Smith (ABJ '62) - Spread Formation
- Rennie Curran - Free Agent: The Perspectives of a Young African American Athlete
- Lakeshia Poole (AB '05, ABJ '05) - Don't Let Me Fall
- Bridgette Burton (AB '11, ABJ '11) - The 365 Project: The Year of Getting Back to Me
- Carrol Dadisman (ABJ '62) - Dear Old U-G-A
- Josh and Wendy Torres - The Little Dawg
- Francene Breakfield (BS '95) and L.D. "Neicy" Wells (AB '96) - An Anthology of Sisterhood: 22 Shades of Red
- Shonte Press (BBA '03) - Timmy's Yummy Tummy and His Tin Tin Snacks
- Charlene Thomas - A Dog Named Munson Finds the Missing Game Ball
- Multiple UGA Authors - The Tangible Past in Athens, Georgia
Following the event, attendees are invited to download their photos with Uga IX and tag themselves in the event photo album on Facebook. To download your photos, please click the link to the right. If you had your photo taken earlier in the evening, your photos will be in Set 1. If you came through the line later in the evening, your photos will be in Set 2.
Questions? Please contact Wanda Darden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-2251.