The deadline for nominations is April 4.
Thank you for your interest in nominating a UGA graduate for the UGA Alumni Association's 40 Under 40. Please review the award requirements and criteria before submitting your nominations.
Nominations must be submitted by individuals other than the nominee.
- Must be a UGA graduate (undergraduate or graduate degree)
- Must be under the age of 40 by September 1, 2011
- Must be willing to submit a photo to be published by the University of Georgia Alumni Association, Office of Public Affairs and various Schools and Colleges as appropriate
- Must have made an impact in business, leadership, community, educational and/or philanthropic endeavors
- Should demonstrate dedication to the University of Georgia and its mission of teaching, research and service
- Must represent the very best of UGA graduates
The UGA Alumni Association's 40 Under 40 will launch in February with an Awards Luncheon taking place in Atlanta in September.
- February 7th: Nominations Open
- April 4th: Nominations Close
- April 5th: Nominees contacted for additional information, including resume
- April 22nd: Nominee deadline to submit additional information
- June 2011: 40 Under 40 notified (all nominees will receive communication)
- September 15, 2011: Awards Luncheon in Atlanta (invitations mailed July 2011)
Nominees will be notified via email of their nomination and asked to provide a copy of their resume and answer additional questions for the selection committee.